1. Lots of reading time - I didn't have any mode of transportation today, so I spent a great deal of time reading. It's more of a luxury than I was keeping in mind. I've read so much during this vacation, and it's been great.
2. Homemade artisan bread for lunch, made with the recipe from the book my sister gave me for Christmas. This recipe is ridiculously easy. I foresee much bread in my future.
3. Going to the movies with my mother tonight.
4. A nice phone conversation with an old friend, although I won't be able to see him while I'm in town this time.
5. News that a different friend will be in town for the New Year's Eve dance!
6. Plans to have breakfast tomorrow morning with a former teacher - the one who inspired me to go into teaching myself.
7. It's snowing! Right now! I didn't notice it start, but I suddenly looked up and the whole world was white.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment